- Ruminant fat scraps
- Jerky (can be unflavored dried meat)
- Salad ingredients
- Apple cider vinegar
- Olive oil
1. After refrigerating your ruminant fat (so it's solid), chop it into really tiny bits (as small as possible). The chopped pieces are about the size of my thumbnail.
2. Turn a frying pan on medium-high and drop the chopped fat in.
3. Once it's sizzling, turn it down.
4. Begin stirring once one side is browned.
5. Chop up jerky (or bits of other meat)
6. Add jerky (or bits of other meat) to the fat.
7. Add salt, pepper, and turmeric. You can be very generous.
8. Turn to low and let it cook until everything is caramelized (usually 6-7 minutes).
9. While it's cooking, make yourself a salad.
10. Chop up lettuce (I use one bunch per salad from those packs of 3)
11. Add arugula (a handful)
12. Add cilantro (if you're a cilantro person).
13. Add cucumbers if you want.
14. Add jerky/fat mix to the salad!
15. Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, and you're done!